A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rauch is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rauch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauch graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frederick Rauch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Rauch practice?
- Dr. Robert Rauch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rauch practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.