Learn more about Dr. R Rauh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Rauh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Rauh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rauh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Andrew Rauh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. R A. Rauh practice?
- Dr. R Rauh has 5 office locations.
Dr. R Rauh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Elmhurst Cardiologists.