Learn more about Dr. Robert Rauh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rauh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rauh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rauh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rauh practice?
Dr. Robert Rauh practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists, Elmhurst Cardiologists, and Elmhurst Family Physicians.