Learn more about Dr. R Rauh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Rauh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rauh
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rauh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Rauh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rauh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Andrew Rauh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. R A. Rauh practice?
- Dr. R Rauh has 3 office locations.
Dr. R Rauh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Elmhurst Cardiologists.