Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rauh
Dr. Robert Rauh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL, with other offices in Oak Park, IL and Elmhurst, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rauh is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, Central Dupage Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rauh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rauh has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Robert Rauh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.
Dr. Martin Kittaka
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Patrick Lynch
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Roshan Sher Ali
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi11