A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Rauh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Rauh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rauh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rauh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans