Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ray
Dr. Robert Ray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Braunfels, TX, with another office in New Braunfels, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ray is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, Mckenna Hospital and New Braunfels Surgical Center. Dr. Ray has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.
Dr. David Starch
New Braunfels, TX 0.05 mi22
Dr. Richard Post
New Braunfels, TX 0.05 mi19
Dr. Gregory Naugher
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
New Braunfels, TX 1.38 mi7