Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rayburn
Dr. Robert Rayburn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Rayburn is affiliated with Primary Children's Medical Center and Primary Children+s Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rayburn has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Robert Rayburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Nancy Murphy
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi23
Dr. Benjamin Greenberg
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi9
Dr. Stephanie Spanos
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi13