Dr. Lawrence Reader Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Reader Jr?

July 15th, 2016

Dr Reader the crook.

Quick and easy appointment. They give you the run down over the phone. 250$ upfront 80$ 2 weeks later, then 150$ a month. No insurance cash only.. Fine..Has hours really early which is nice. Receptionist is fantastic. However, after check in I am immediately called back ( that's good) ...I pee for the doctor a few minutes later doc comes in looks at the urine test. Says yep "opiates." Then goes into a very fast paced " this is how you take it this is how much you take" speech. Writes a Rx for 21 8mg/2mg strips. I asked the doc, does it matter how much I have been taking or how long I've been taking it? He says nope its all the same. Asks no other questions and I'm out the door stop at the receptionist who reminds me cash only ( I did pay the cash up front) and makes the next appointment. Here it gets bad insurance company won't cover the sub's. So 206$ goes to Walgreen's. I go to my pain management doc a week and a half later for trigger point injections I tell him that I'm doing the subs, but complain pains a little worse, but its better to not have the oxycodone. He says I can write those for you says, man you need the does adjusted.I said man these are expensive I want as few as possible. He says here is a coupon. Didn't say, Dr. Reader was just a cash business no care for the client ..but...geez let's add it up.. So now I drop off the new Rx with Walgreen's now my insurance covers it ...because it is for pain, not withdrawal. I called canceled my follow up appointment with R.eader. Now 6 weeks later I get a bill from dr Reader for $1379.35. For a urine test that they sent to Baton Rouge, LA. (The spine hospital of Louisiana.) Crooks. Nothing but crooks. If you need help with pain addiction from a pain management doc. Talk to that doc. Replace the word addiction with dependent. You will have a much better day. There are many other sub stores. Do not use this one.

July 25th, 2012

He Cares

December 4th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Reader is a great....scratch that, an excellent Doctor. He is very prompt, kind and extremely knowledgeable. He helped me with me issues and he seems to honestly take a real interest in everyone issues or questions. I was only in the office for a little while and the service was nothing but exceptional! I would recommend this Doctor to anyone.

February 7th, 2017