A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Readinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Readinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Readinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Readinger graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Readinger has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Readinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Readinger practice?
Dr. Robert Readinger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.