A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Readinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Readinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Readinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Readinger graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Readinger has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Readinger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Readinger practice?
- Dr. Robert Readinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Readinger practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.