A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reck is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reck, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reck graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Reck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Reck MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Reck practice?
- Dr. Robert Reck has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reck practices Plastic Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Plastic Surgeons.