Learn more about Dr. Robert Reddix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reddix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddix graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reddix has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddix accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Reddix practice?
Dr. Robert Reddix practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.