Learn more about Dr. Robert Reddix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reddix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddix
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Reddix Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddix graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reddix has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Reddix MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Reddix practice?
- Dr. Robert Reddix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reddix practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.