Learn more about Dr. Robert Reddix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reddix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddix
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddix Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malunited Fractures
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddix graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reddix has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Reddix MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Reddix practice?
- Dr. Robert Reddix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reddix practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.