A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Redner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Redner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Redner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Redner graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Redner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Redner MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Redner practice?
- Dr. Robert Redner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Redner practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Hematologists.