Learn more about Dr. Robert Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Reed practice?
Dr. Robert Reed practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.