A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reed is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Reed MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Robert Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reed practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.