A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Reed MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Robert Reed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reed practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.