A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Reese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irwin County Hospital
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Dorminy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vernon Reese DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Reese practice?
- Dr. Robert Reese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reese practices Family Medicine near Fitzgerald, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tifton, GA and Warner Robins, GA.
See Fitzgerald Family Physicians.