A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rege is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rege, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rege graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rege has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Rege MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Rege practice?
- Dr. Robert Rege has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rege practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.