A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rege is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rege, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rege graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rege has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rege accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Rege practice?
Dr. Robert Rege practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.