Learn more about Dr. Robert Rege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rege is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rege
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rege Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rege, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rege graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rege has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Rege MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Rege practice?
- Dr. Robert Rege has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rege practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.