A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reichler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reichler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reichler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reichler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adoption & Foster Care
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Reichler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Reichler MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Reichler practice?
- Dr. Robert Reichler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reichler practices Psychiatry near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Psychiatrists.