Dr. Robert Reichling MD Patient Reviews

no change

April 27th, 2015
Excellent doctor

March 5th, 2014
Dr. Reichling is a great doctor. He has been my doctor for over 8 years. He is very patient and actually takes time to hear you out. The reason it maybe a 20 minute wait is because he does not rush in and out of your visit like some most doctor do now. Anytime I have needed a referral it has been done right away. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. A follow up with lab reports always within a week and he has been accurate with every diagnoses. Overall I strongly recommend him!

March 14th, 2012
Dr. Reichling is the best Dr. myself and my spouse have ever been to. He is one of the few Drs that actually care about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone and would not go anywhere else.

January 31st, 2012
Best in the area
I have been a patient for several yrs now. I would never even consider using another doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Reichling and his wonderful staff.

November 20th, 2011
Spouse of a patient, healthcare professional
I can only speak of the time I accompanied my spouse for a recurring problem that had been daignosed in the past. Dr. Riechling did not believe what we explained to him. He did not diagnose the condition properly. He did not prescribe the appropriate treatment. He would not refer my spouse to a specialist. Only when the condition worsened very quickly, as we told him it would, did he refer my spouse to an ENT specialist 2 days later. It was a very painful condition that could have resulted in a Bell's Palsy without the proper treatment of steroids. It was a very upsetting situation for myself and my spouse.