Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Reid Jr
Dr. Robert Reid Jr, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Reid is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Plantation General Hospital and Memorial Hospital Miramar. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Reid Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Robert Reid Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Lazaro Hernandez
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Frank Scholl
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery
Hollywood, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Elias Salama
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi58