A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reina graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Reina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Reina practice?
Dr. Robert Reina practices Internal Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Internists.