Learn more about Dr. Robert Reindollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reindollar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reindollar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Reindollar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reindollar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reindollar graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reindollar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Reindollar MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Reindollar practice?
- Dr. Robert Reindollar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reindollar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Internists and Statesville Gastroenterologists.