A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reindollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reindollar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reindollar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reindollar graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reindollar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Reindollar MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Reindollar practice?
- Dr. Robert Reindollar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reindollar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Internists and Statesville Gastroenterologists.