A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reiner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiner
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reiner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reiner, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Julius Reiner FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Reiner practice?
- Dr. Robert Reiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reiner practices Urology near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Urologists.