A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reinhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reinhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinhart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinhart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reinhart, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhart graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Reinhart has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Reinhart MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Reinhart practice?
- Dr. Robert Reinhart has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reinhart practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.