A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reinhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reinhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinhart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinhart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reinhart, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhart graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Reinhart has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Reinhart MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Reinhart practice?
- Dr. Robert Reinhart has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reinhart practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.