inactive

Robert D Reis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 3 reviews

October 25th, 2011
My son has entered the age (11yrs.) where he is more comfortable with a male doctor. Dr. Reis has proven to be the one for him. He is a wonderful man who takes the time to listen to my son and addresses his needs with compassion.

April 1st, 2011
Dr Reis is a wonderful doctor. When my daughter was a month old she was still jaundiced and Dr Reis did not think that was right and he sent us for tests and she ended up needing surgery. I my opinion he saved her from having to have a liver transplant and even possibly her life.

March 31st, 2011
Dr. Reis
We have twin girls and recently changed pediatricians to Dr. Reis. I have found him to be very caring and attentive. Both of our girls have had breathing issues and he is good about listening to my concerns and explaining what he is listening or looking for during his exams. He thoroughly explains the treatment plans and is open to my questions and feedback. I think he is a great and kind doctor.