A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reisch, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reisch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bernard Reisch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Reisch practice?
- Dr. Robert Reisch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reisch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Encino Orthopedic Surgeons.