A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reisch, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisch
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- shoulder and knee arthroscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bernard Reisch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Reisch practice?
- Dr. Robert Reisch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reisch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chatsworth, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Vernon, CA.
See Chatsworth Surgeons.