A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reisch, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisch
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- shoulder and knee arthroscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bernard Reisch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Reisch practice?
- Dr. Robert Reisch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reisch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chatsworth, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Vernon, CA.
See Chatsworth Surgeons.