Dr. Robert Reisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Reisch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

In 2015 Dr. Reisch performed arthroscopic surgery on my right shoulder, which was successful! Dr. Reisch is a respectful, compassionate, understanding man. His professionalism and the care towards his patients truly shows. I would highly recommend him. Thank you staff and Dr. Reisch for your care! (Sandra P.) Arcadia

November 4th, 2016

A genuine doctor with great skill.

Dr. Reisch is a very genuine person first of all. It's easy to talk to him, and therefor I trusted him. He performed surgery on my right shoulder, and already I have good range of motion again. He's a great guy, who has gone the extra mile to make sure I had everything taken care of before and after the surgery. He's personable, professional, and easy to get along with. He takes his time explaining the technicals, and just has a great positive energy. I couldn't recommend him more!

October 10th, 2016

VERY HAPPY PATIENT

Dr Reisch and staff are amazing. Dr. Reisch was so experienced about my condition. He knew right away what was going on with my knee. His office manager Alicia is so knowledgeable when it came to my insurance. She was able to get authorization from my insurance the very same day. Great team.

August 20th, 2016

He performed arthroscopic surgery on my right shoulder. I am very pleased. He is a great surgeon. I would like to recommend him to everyone. I can't say enough good things about him.

February 19th, 2016

Just a all around good doctor. very kind and understanding of my needs and wants. Very happy with my surgery and care.

January 28th, 2016

Airline Ramp Agent

Dr Reisch is truly a gifted surgeon! After repairing my torn rotator cuff in both my shoulders I am able to work, surf and golf as I did as a young man. Best part as I approach 62 I have gained 50 yards to my tee shot and they fly straight as an arrow now. Thx Doc!!

January 23rd, 2016

registered nurse

did good surgery two times with in 6 years for my left knee. minimal pain with no bleeding. good recovery I am very grateful to Dr. Reisch

December 18th, 2015

Highly recommended

Very professional and caring doctor. Great attention to detail and after a smooth and painless surgery, successfully returned function to my shoulder. Thank you doctor Reisch, and staff, for making this an easy and beneficial experience.

December 2nd, 2015

Patient

I'm able to resume to many of my daily activities after my arthroscopy. My friends accompany me on hiking trails twice a week. This has allowed me to treat my left knee as a regular knee.

November 6th, 2015

The greatest

Before my reconstructive surgery on my left knee, I was in therapy and all I heard was Dr. Reisch, Dr. Reisch. Dr. Reisch is so good, he's efficient. So I decided to schedule my surgery with him. When I say I couldn't be more satisfied with him, his work and attentiveness. His passion for what he does defiantly speaks volumes!!! I would recommend him to everyone that is in need of a careing surgeon...He's the greatest!!! Thanks Dr. Reisch

October 26th, 2015

Very caring doctor.

October 19th, 2015

Love Dr Reisch

I really like this doctor, my surgery was the end of my pain, so very grateful.