A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reiter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reiter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Reiter practice?
Dr. Robert Reiter practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.