A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiter
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reiter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reiter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reiter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evan Reiter MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Robert Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reiter practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.