A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiter
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Reiter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reiter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reiter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evan Reiter MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Robert Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reiter practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.