Dr. Robert Remler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Remler?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Remler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2017

Great Doctor

Been going to Dr. Remler for approximately 15 years. He is very respectful of his patients, as is his staff. I have never been rushed through a visit. He always gives me ample time to ask questions and gives me the response that I need.

October 18th, 2015

Good doctor but be prepared to be rushed through visit and staff never returns phone calls.

A good doctor but time always seems to be an issue, as if you are being rushed through your visit. Doctors are so busy entering information into the computer that they don't listen or spend enough time really seeing what is going on.

May 6th, 2015

Dr. Remler is an excellent physician. Very caring! Love his bedside manner and promptness.

February 21st, 2015

Very professional, thorough and friendly experience. It's been like that for 25 years.

December 7th, 2014

retired horticulturist

I have had Dr. Remler as my physician for 8 years. He has been with me through breast cancer to weight gain. He is always caring and thoughtful with his interactions with me. He has seen me at my very worse and reassured me he was going to help me get well and I did get well. I have never felt pressure in getting needless tests. He has been a partner with me as I navigate these years of growing older and the necessary tests to keep aging issues at bay. I have and will continue to recommend him as a great doctor.

October 27th, 2014

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Remler for a number of years. He is a very thorough doctor that cares for his patients. I would highly recommend him for someone looking for a new doctor

September 18th, 2014

I have been going to remler for twenty years and am very satisfied with his care.

June 25th, 2014

Finally, peace of mind...

I am 46 years old and haven't been to see a doctor in many years. My past experiences with doctors have been somewhat disappointing. I left Dr. Remlers office feeling as if I have finally found a doctor who cares and is going to find out what is wrong with me. He spent a great deal of time with me and was very thorough in his exam and questioning. The lab staff were wonderful while getting my blood. They were gentle and caring. That means a lot to someone who's scared and in pain already. The pharmacy staff were knowledgeable and very helpful in explaining my new medications. Checking in and out was very quick and easy... My entire experience was pleasant and I finally have some peace of mind that my condition will be diagnosed and treated.

May 6th, 2014

Dr Remler - Southcoast Medical

I have been seeing Dr Remler ever since I moved my permanent residence to Savannah (about 15 - 17 years). I have always found him easy to talk to and very thorough in following up on my medical condition. Southcoast Medical in general and specifically Dr Remler are among the best medical practices in Savannah.

April 14th, 2014

Dr. Remler is an excellent Dr.. Very knowledgeable about a wide range of problems.Doesn't hesitate to refer you if necessary.

April 12th, 2014

Dr. Robert Remler

Dr. Remler has always been more than satisfactory in caring for my former husband (now deceased) and myself. He is excellent with referrals to specialists we may need. I feel very comfortable with him as my primary physician.

March 21st, 2014

Retired International Chemical Industry Executive

Dr. Remler had provided very top quality, attentive, and personal service to my wife and myself. We have been very pleased and satisfied with is excellent care, under a multitude of various ailments and physical problems. We recommend him highly for anyone.