Dr. Robert Remler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Remler?

Great Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

Been going to Dr. Remler for approximately 15 years. He is very respectful of his patients, as is his staff. I have never been rushed through a visit. He always gives me ample time to ask questions and gives me the response that I need.

Good doctor but be prepared to be rushed through visit and staff never returns phone calls.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

A good doctor but time always seems to be an issue, as if you are being rushed through your visit. Doctors are so busy entering information into the computer that they don't listen or spend enough time really seeing what is going on.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Remler is an excellent physician. Very caring! Love his bedside manner and promptness.

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Very professional, thorough and friendly experience. It's been like that for 25 years.

retired horticulturist

Posted on December 7th, 2014

I have had Dr. Remler as my physician for 8 years. He has been with me through breast cancer to weight gain. He is always caring and thoughtful with his interactions with me. He has seen me at my very worse and reassured me he was going to help me get well and I did get well. I have never felt pressure in getting needless tests. He has been a partner with me as I navigate these years of growing older and the necessary tests to keep aging issues at bay. I have and will continue to recommend him as a great doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Remler for a number of years. He is a very thorough doctor that cares for his patients. I would highly recommend him for someone looking for a new doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I have been going to remler for twenty years and am very satisfied with his care.

Finally, peace of mind...

Posted on June 25th, 2014

I am 46 years old and haven't been to see a doctor in many years. My past experiences with doctors have been somewhat disappointing. I left Dr. Remlers office feeling as if I have finally found a doctor who cares and is going to find out what is wrong with me. He spent a great deal of time with me and was very thorough in his exam and questioning. The lab staff were wonderful while getting my blood. They were gentle and caring. That means a lot to someone who's scared and in pain already. The pharmacy staff were knowledgeable and very helpful in explaining my new medications. Checking in and out was very quick and easy... My entire experience was pleasant and I finally have some peace of mind that my condition will be diagnosed and treated.

Dr Remler - Southcoast Medical

Posted on May 6th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Remler ever since I moved my permanent residence to Savannah (about 15 - 17 years). I have always found him easy to talk to and very thorough in following up on my medical condition. Southcoast Medical in general and specifically Dr Remler are among the best medical practices in Savannah.

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr. Remler is an excellent Dr.. Very knowledgeable about a wide range of problems.Doesn't hesitate to refer you if necessary.

Dr. Robert Remler

Posted on April 12th, 2014

Dr. Remler has always been more than satisfactory in caring for my former husband (now deceased) and myself. He is excellent with referrals to specialists we may need. I feel very comfortable with him as my primary physician.

Retired International Chemical Industry Executive

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Dr. Remler had provided very top quality, attentive, and personal service to my wife and myself. We have been very pleased and satisfied with is excellent care, under a multitude of various ailments and physical problems. We recommend him highly for anyone.