A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Renner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Renner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Renner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Renner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Renner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Renner MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Renner practice?
- Dr. Robert Renner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Renner practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.