A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Renouard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Renouard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Renouard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renouard graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Renouard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renouard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Renouard practice?
Dr. Robert Renouard practices Urology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists.