A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Renouard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Renouard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renouard
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Renouard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Renouard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renouard graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Renouard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Renouard MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Renouard practice?
- Dr. Robert Renouard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Renouard practices Urology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists.