Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Reppy
Dr. Robert Reppy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Reppy is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Lakeland Hospital, Lakeland, Georgia and Mitchell County HospitalMitchell County. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Reppy has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Robert Reppy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Eve Hanna
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Tampa, FL 1.94 mi32
Dr. Joan Watkins
Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Tampa, FL 2.11 mi41
Dr. Ravindra Patel
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Tampa, FL 2.16 mi38