A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reppy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reppy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reppy graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reppy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Hospital, Lakeland, Georgia
- Clinch Memorial HospitalHomerville, Ga
- Mitchell County HospitalMitchell County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raymond Reppy DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Reppy practice?
- Dr. Robert Reppy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reppy practices Preventive Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Preventive Medicine Specialists.