A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Revers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Revers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Revers, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Revers graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Revers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raymond Revers BA and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Revers practice?
- Dr. Robert Revers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Revers practices Internal Medicine near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Monterey Internists.