Dr. Robert Revers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 11th, 2015
Typical Dr. who doesn't want to have to think too hard or do too much.

July 26th, 2012
Great Endocrinologist
Dr. Revers is great. He is patient and answers all questions. My blood pressure is always high when I go to the Dr and he is the only Dr who takes my blood pressure several times during the visit to make sure it goes down. He is great!

June 14th, 2012
Knows his stuff, but his manner is sometimes impersonabl and uncaring.It's ridiculously hard to make an appointment at his office (Los Palos Medical Group) by phone. I've given up on even trying to do that and now make an in-person trip to the office when I need an appointment.

March 6th, 2012
would not refill my thyroid meds. was out of state and did not seem to care about my welfare.
Dr. Revers is a good doctor and was able to treat my hypothyroidism well. The problem is that i lost my insurance and could not afford his fees and while I was out of state he wouldnot refill my thyroid meds. Ohh I just sent him results from a thyroid level test three months previous. He put his unwarrented priciples before patients health and well being.

January 5th, 2012
smart, efficient dr.
dr. revers is smart, efficient and WILL spend time explaining things; he thinks and moves quickly but this does not imply inefficiency or lack of attention; he has covered my medical care very well for several years / not a big bedside manner guy but i don't care...

November 15th, 2011
Worst Dr. Ever!
Do NOT go to this doctor if you want any answers. You walk into his office, which is stuffed with waiting patients. Then your taken to a little cublicle where the doctor will see you. He must have a limit of 5 minutes per patient because he hardly spends any time with you, he doesn't ask any questions about your health, and when he finally asked if anyone had performed a certain test, it was one he had ordered 6 weeks prior and he couldn't remember seeing the results or even ordering the test! We got absolutely nothing from this man! He was a waist of our time!

November 8th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR - WELL RUN OFFICE
Dr. Revers probably saved my life by diagnosing my A-FIB in time to take appropriate and relatively inexpensive treatment. Thanks so much!!!

September 11th, 2010
WONDERFUL
SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT LIKE TO GO TO THE DR. BUT IN MY CASE I LOOK FORWARD TO MY VISIT. HE IS CARING AND WAS VERY RIGHT ON WITH MY DIAGNOSES FROM THE TIME HE WALKED IN MY ROOM. I WOULD 100% RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE! MY KIDS AND HUSBAND ALSO LOVE HIM! HE IS ULTIMATELY THE MOST WONDERFUL AND CARING DR. YOU WOULD EVER COME ACCROSS. 5 STARS IN MY BOOK

March 25th, 2010
very busy office
although the doctor was in a hurry I felt he was compassionate and asked questions and brought up some alternative ideas that I hadn't thought of. Once you have your thyroid removed unless there is a cancer issue I find it difficult to find a doctor for what happens after,

February 22nd, 2010
Would not recommend
Dr Revers seems like he's in a hurry all the time. He is a very sarcastic person.

July 27th, 2009
Thyroid Disorders
Dr. Revers is an extremely caring and competent professional. As a medical professional myself for over 20 years I can say that few MD's compare.