inactive

Robert Rho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 20th, 2016
Lipo
Fantastic Liposuction Results I had liposuction of my abdomen with Dr. Rho. People are noticing my trim body. I am very pleased.

April 6th, 2016
Ultherapy was Great
Ultherapy works great. Dr. Rho did the procedure at Aesthetix Laser Medical Spa. My face is tighter and looks years younger.

October 16th, 2015
Ms
This doctor is a psychic himself. His hands were shaking when doing the procedure. His face has no expression at all. He is a rude and unprofessional person. One of my best friends work for him. He wont allow her to wash her hands but to use the hand sanitizer...!!! Especially he is very discriminative toward the medical assistant, he wont let them take lunch break and will ask them to clean up the office, taking trash out', mopping the bathroom nonstop. He even yell and scream at them when they were preparing the specimen...dont let them wear proper protectice gown or goggles when cleaning the suctioning canister that is full of blood!!! Very unethical practice. Will ask the staff do everything! He just stands there and screams at you in front of the customer Have mercy for who ever working for him. Please avoid him at all cost!! He has no sympathy for his employees.. Not even to mention about the patients.. All he cares is money!

September 28th, 2015
HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE A DOCTOR.
he should get his license taken away. He does not deserve to be called doctor. He has no respect for patients or staff. He sexual harasses people. He has lawsuits on him. He yells at everyone doesnt matter who you are.

June 8th, 2015
The butcher of flushing
This man is a butcher. He has two offices he runs out of his gyn office. 1. Plastic surgery 2nd. Gyn. He does not reveal he is a gyn. I had to find this out myself. After he but you and ruined my body. I paid Dr. Rho 9k for 3 areas of liposuction and he did not perform on three areas only one. He tried on the other two but his machine kept falling apart and his tools were not sterilized properly. I fainted and was left on the floor right where I fell. My body is ruined forever. He has no clue how to preform proper liposuction and his bedside manner is that of a monster. He also yeild at his assistant who was not not had any medical training. Because I asked her and she told me she was the Secretary who books appointments.

May 16th, 2015
He is very mean and cold towards patients and employees. He created a scene with employee while I was waiting

April 22nd, 2015
Horrible Doctor. Please Avoid
I went to this doctor for a procedure and it was very traumatizing. He was rude and just really cold and mean. I regret not leaving before he could actually perform it but I was so scared and I couldnt believe how he treated his staff right in front of me. He yelled at them, and they acted calm. That tells me this happens on a regular basis. This doctor is very cold and shows no emotion, opposite of what a doctor should be. Please do not go to this clinic. It is very unprofessional. Take your time and money somewhere else. This doctor does not care about his patients. He does not even make eye contact with you and is very dismissive. He is a disgusting human being and should never have been allowed to practice medicine.He has no regard for human life. Save yourself the trouble from going here. Trust me I am very busy and I would not normally rate a doctor, but if my post can at least help one girl, its worth it. He didn't even wait for the anesthesia to kick in before doing the procedure, it was very painful for the first few minutes. Please think about this post before going!

March 21st, 2015
Worst place to go!!!! He is no good bad attitude not professional always screaming at his employees ! Worst experience ever !!!

March 17th, 2015
Red flag
I actually dated a girl who worked for his abortion clinic, from the horror stories she told me I'm surprised hes still around. It's in the same place where he does cosmetic procedures. Liberty something is the name, I forget. Well one thing you should be aware of, his staff is required to write reviews. Is he a good cosmetic dr? I don't know. Who cares if the price is right, but see how extreme his ratings are... One or five stars, good luck ;)

February 21st, 2015
Wouldn't recommend to my enemy
I came here for a procedure and the Doctor was very cold, rude and unprofessional! While being exposed, the receptionist came into the OR to ask me a question and he screamed at her and called her a moron. I was shocked that she was so brave to just walk inside of the OR but he was totally rude. I Wouldn't recommend this office to my enemy because I wouldn't even want them to be traumatized the way that I will be. Please ladies, do NOT go here!

February 5th, 2015
Doctor Rho messed up my body! I have a butt implant with him and I had to removed it after a lot pains ! My butt is horrible now !

October 1st, 2013
Dr. Rho has such great artistic sense. Anything he touches becomes a master piece. I've been coming to Dr. Rho for quite some time. Mostly for Botox and Radiesse for my face. He does a wonderful job. I recently went ahead with 2 procedures: Tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the results.