A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ricchiuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ricchiuti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricchiuti graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ricchiuti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raymond Ricchiuti MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Ricchiuti practice?
- Dr. Robert Ricchiuti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ricchiuti practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Youngstown Urologists.