Learn more about Dr. Robert Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ricci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricci
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ricci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ricci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ricci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawler Ricci MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Robert Ricci has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ricci practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists and Topeka Gastroenterologists.