Learn more about Dr. Robert Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ricci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricci
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ricci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ricci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ricci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawler Ricci MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Robert Ricci has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ricci practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists and Topeka Gastroenterologists.