Learn more about Dr. Robert Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rice is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Rice MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rice practice?
- Dr. Robert Rice has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rice practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX and Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.