be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anterior Segment Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rice has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke`s Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rice practice?
Dr. Robert Rice practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Kerrville, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists and San Antonio Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Rice, Dr. Bobby Rice, Dr. Rob Rice, Dr. Robbie Rice