Learn more about Dr. Robert Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richards, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wadsworth Richards MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Richards practice?
- Dr. Robert Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richards practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists and Greenville Child Psychiatrists.