A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ridout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ridout, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridout graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ridout has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Rehabilitation Hosp
- Christus Dubuis Hosp, Texarkana, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mastin Ridout MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ridout practice?
- Dr. Robert Ridout has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ridout practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Pathologists.