Learn more about Dr. Robert Rienzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rienzo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rienzo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rienzo, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rienzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rienzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Rienzo MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rienzo practice?
- Dr. Robert Rienzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rienzo practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Allentown Radiologists.