Learn more about Dr. Robert Rienzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rienzo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rienzo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rienzo, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rienzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rienzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Rienzo MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rienzo practice?
- Dr. Robert Rienzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rienzo practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Allentown Radiologists.