Dr. Robert Rieti Is this you?

April 2nd, 2015

Exceptional Care with Kindness and Compassion

As my parents age, my sisters and I have in the course of their care come in contact with a plethora of pulmonologists, cardiologists, oncologists, geriatric specialists, gastroentologists, and other medical specialists. Of all of the physicians involved in their treatment, Dr. Rieti is unique in that he gives his patients not only his medical expertise, but care with extreme compassion, kindness, and affection that goes above and beyond professional obligation. Dr. Rieti cares about my family in a way I've never before experienced with a doctor. When my parents were hospitalized simultaneously for different medical problems, he fought with us to have them put in the same room against hospital regulations, an action that allowed them to spend the last days of their 53-year marriage together. When my father passed away soon after, Dr. Rieti's office staff came to his funeral (in Southern Illinois, about than an hour away from his practice in Evansville). Before my parents met Dr. Rieti as patients, they did not know him and had no connection at all to him. He took them into his care and under his wing in an exceptional way. We are so fortunate to be part of his patient family, and I recommend highly and without reservation to anyone seeking pulmonary care in the Evansville tri-state area.

January 8th, 2015

Kind &caring. Dr.Rietti is all about patient care & success of treating patient. He is great.

August 13th, 2015