A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rigby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rigby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rigby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigby graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rigby has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Rigby MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Rigby practice?
- Dr. Robert Rigby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rigby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.