A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rigby is Excellent. Dr. Rigby has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rigby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigby graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rigby has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rigby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rigby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Rigby practice?
Dr. Robert Rigby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Tolleson, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Rigby, Dr. Bobby Rigby, Dr. Rob Rigby, Dr. Robbie Rigby