A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rignell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rignell graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rignell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Rignell MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Rignell practice?
- Dr. Robert Rignell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rignell practices Internal Medicine near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT.
See Saint George Internists.