A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rinkenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rinkenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rinkenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinkenberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rinkenberger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lowell Rinkenberger MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Rinkenberger practice?
- Dr. Robert Rinkenberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rinkenberger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.