A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rinkenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rinkenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinkenberger
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rinkenberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rinkenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinkenberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rinkenberger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Rinkenberger MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Rinkenberger practice?
- Dr. Robert Rinkenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rinkenberger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.