A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ritchea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ritchea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchea graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ritchea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ritchea MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ritchea practice?
- Dr. Robert Ritchea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ritchea practices Internal Medicine near Phenix City, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Phenix City Internists.