Learn more about Dr. Robert Ritchea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ritchea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchea graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritchea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritchea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ritchea practice?
Dr. Robert Ritchea practices Internal Medicine near Phenix City, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Phenix City Internists.