Emergency Physician, Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist

5009 River Chase Dr
Ste 200
Phenix City, AL 36867
334-448-8007
Locations and availability (5)

May 30th, 2014

Has been my Dr. For over 7 years. He is humble, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He treats you like A human not a number. LOVE HIM

by chris meadows on Oct 28th, 2013

|  The most comfortable Doctor a patient can have  |  show details
by Theresa on May 15th, 2013

In spite of Dr. Ritchea current situation, and what The FBI,ABI CIA,or medical folks say leave my Doctor alone,If It wasn't for him I would be in bad shape right now,He is a very good DOCTOR,one of the best out there.So that lady that wrote and said those negative things you need to stop!patients believe in him and we stand with him,no matter what! Go catch real bad men like the terrorists that want to harm this this country not a local Doctor who just needs to be left alone to take of his patients!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by Felicia on Apr 2nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Ritchea and I have never had a problem! Their waiting room is clean as well as the bathrooms! He has a great bedside manner which is rare! I really enjoy him being my Dr. And I would highly recommend him! I've been a patient for over year and I haven't had a single problem! If your looking for an overall good Dr. He's the one!

|  He is a rip off artist who does not care for his patients only money  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

I wouldn't trust him with my DEAD DOG!! He is after blood, and he will get it!! Dr. Ritchea was convicted of fraud by Medicare and fined $6.6 million for injecting fake nerve blocks in elderly and disabled patients - I was one of them. He also saw me before being convicted and charged me $1,200.00 to draw a blood specimen to drug test me after an auto accident because my primary care Dr. does not treat auto accident cases, but he did blood work on a routine visit the day before Dr. Ritchea saw me for the accident. His office staff treated me like a criminal drug user with no reason to do so. My test came back negative as known because I do not use drugs. I tried to talk to his office manager - HIS WIFE - about the charges but she refused to discuss it. His office is only interested in making money from any where they can get it. !

|  I trust Dr. Ritchea with my life.  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Ritchea is an excellent doctor. Make a long story brief, my wife suffered an illness. Dr. Ritchea humbled himself and brought in one specialist after another until a positive diagnosis and treatment. Otherwise, she would have died less than one week.He has been my doctor since his practiced opened in Phenix City, AL. I thank GOD for HIS blessings.

|  Diabetic/Heart Patient  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

constantly monitors A-1c level, blood pressure and cholesterol. Listens to concerns and adjusts medications to better maintain health!! First doctor to explain what was going on with my diseases... BEST DOCTOR! Been with him for over 5 yrs.

|  Need more Drs like him  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

Only Dr. That i have seen that will take time to listen to you.seems actualy concered about your health.

|  Patricia  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

As for me He is an excellent DR, I have been his patient for 7 years. He reminds me of a country Doc, with a wealth of information concerning his patients. He is caring, concerned, and very involved in the care of his patients. He has kept me going for all this time. Dope Pusher??????, I THINK NOT, YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE HE HAS REFUSED TO TREAT. iF YOU are searching for pain meds this doctor is not for you!!!

|  Very pleased  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr, Richea's approach to health matters is methodical and logical. He's a straight shooter when he answers my questions. When he's dealing with his patients...one can tell that he listens and spends the appropriate time needed for an office visit. His staff is very responsive as well.

|  Dr.Ritchea is one of the best !!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr.Ritchea is as good of a Dr. as you will find if you follow his instructions he will get to the bottom of your overall health an and keep you living a better quality of life.He is a very good Dr.,and I'm very glad that I found him.

Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Ritchea is nasty! His office is so nasty. He FINALLY got caught filing false medicare claims. He is a poor excuse of a Doctor. His license should be pulled. All he does is dope up the world!!!

|  best in our area  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2009

he takes the time to answer all questions you may have, and checks out your concerns. takes the time to listen, willing to direct to other doctors if necessary, ie. i needed exam for ear problem, he made arrangements for me to see ent specialist... helps to keep a tight check on blood sugars, lipids, cholesterol.. very thorough doctor!