inactive

Dr. Robert Ritchea MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Phenix City, AL

November 10th, 2015
How is he benefiting
My mom cant get her scripts filled...how is he helping..and how is anyone else getting his scripts filled..my mom is suffering..

October 5th, 2015
Doctor was good, but the staff caused me to find another doctor
The staff must have been the quickest he could find as they were unprofessional and looked down upon you.

August 7th, 2015
great Dr
Very nice people. He is a great Dr.

June 20th, 2015
Best Dr I have seen!
I went to his office because I had unidentifiable pain making me unable to function and perform my daily duties impossible. I have to work. He sees you himself, takes your blood pressure himself, and knows exactly what is wrong with you, there is no run around or hours of waiting! He referred me out to appropriate specialists and ordered an MRI. He has found herniated discs on my sciatic nerve, degenerative disc disease, planter fasciitis, bone spurs ect. I have followed his treatment and he has returned my ability to be able to walk on both feet. I still have pain and my back is on fire when I stand for long without medication, but I am able to work and function. He goes right by the law. His prescriptions are approved by the DEA and he is a licensed physician. He was never charged by the DEA for anything! Unfortunately because of the DEAs recents raids on pain management offices in the south PHARMACISTS have been refusing his prescriptions locally because of thier own fear of the DEA's tyranny and have been refusing legitimate patients and prescriptions. This has left everyone who requires pain medication most of which are middle age, elderly, retired and have had some type of trauma to suffer. The bottom line is that the DEA has created a shortage of pain meds when they reclassified pain meds and has actually caused a much larger street drug problem for themselves. Legitimate patients can no longer get thier medications and are left to suffer with dibilitating issues. I feel so badly for some of the patients right now and his practice is suffering too.

May 23rd, 2015
GREAT DR . LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!
To u who have such negative things to say. Shame on u. And to expill addict.ur the one who chose to get addicted. Like u said u went in looking for pills so u Lied to him about ur pain so don't blame him for ur addiction. He did not make u take anything. Your choice. Take responsibility for ur own choices! Dr. Ritchea is a kind, humble and compassionate Man. Has been my Dr. For almost 9 years now. Never in my 62 years have I ever had a Dr. Who took as much time with me to listen, explain and genuinely care about my condition and my life. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!! HE DOES NOT DESERVE ALL OF THIS NEGATIVE ABUSE. It would be a better world if more Dr.'s were as attentive to there patients as he is. I love my Dr. RITCHEA. Carry on Doc. If ur looking for a Dr. Who cares give him a call. AND TO U WHO SAID THEY SHUT HIM DOWN GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT!! DIDN'T HAPPEN.!!!!!!

May 21st, 2015
He is the kindest doctor I've ever went to I feel at ease talking with him about any problem I have had. He is personable he laughs with you and feels sad with yiu . He's real. I could careless about his past everyone has made mistakes. I have seen him change so much since 2012 and its really sad. I think all doctors should be as down to earth as he is. I thank God for such a kind doctor.

February 18th, 2015
He listens to his patients and is one of the last of a dying breed of Doctors the world will miss when they are all gone

October 5th, 2014
Dr Ritchea is the absolute best doctor that I have had the honor of receiving treatment from since having my scoliosis surgery in 1992 at age 12. With a 68 and 58 degree curve in two sections of my spine, I required pain management beginning at age 30 and after approximately 10 different physicians, Dr Ritchea is and will from now on be the only doctor whom I will trust with any type of care concerning my spine. He is a wonderful doctor as well as on a personable level. His office has NEVER been less than spotless, and his wife is very helpful and has never hesitated to answer any questions I've had. I love the ability to be in and out in less than 30 minutes. Dr Ritchea is an excellent physician through and through and I will be his patient from now on and would recommend anyone else to see him too!

May 30th, 2014
Has been my Dr. For over 7 years. He is humble, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He treats you like A human not a number. LOVE HIM

May 15th, 2013
The most comfortable Doctor a patient can have
In spite of Dr. Ritchea current situation, and what The FBI,ABI CIA,or medical folks say leave my Doctor alone,If It wasn't for him I would be in bad shape right now,He is a very good DOCTOR,one of the best out there.So that lady that wrote and said those negative things you need to stop!patients believe in him and we stand with him,no matter what! Go catch real bad men like the terrorists that want to harm this this country not a local Doctor who just needs to be left alone to take of his patients!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 2nd, 2013
Great Dr.
I've been seeing Dr. Ritchea and I have never had a problem! Their waiting room is clean as well as the bathrooms! He has a great bedside manner which is rare! I really enjoy him being my Dr. And I would highly recommend him! I've been a patient for over year and I haven't had a single problem! If your looking for an overall good Dr. He's the one!

November 2nd, 2012
I trust Dr. Ritchea with my life.
Dr. Ritchea is an excellent doctor. Make a long story brief, my wife suffered an illness. Dr. Ritchea humbled himself and brought in one specialist after another until a positive diagnosis and treatment. Otherwise, she would have died less than one week.He has been my doctor since his practiced opened in Phenix City, AL. I thank GOD for HIS blessings.