Do not use this doctor show details Do not use this doctor
May 27th, 2015

I work at a pharmacy and we are no longer accepting prescriptions written by this man. He is under investigation by the DEA because of his fraudulent pain prescriptions. No one in the areas surrounding his office is excepting his prescriptions. If you are in serious pain, don't waste your time and go see a REAL MD. This man is a joke.

GREAT DR . LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! show details GREAT DR . LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!
by doesn't matter on May 23rd, 2015

To u who have such negative things to say. Shame on u. And to expill addict.ur the one who chose to get addicted. Like u said u went in looking for pills so u Lied to him about ur pain so don't blame him for ur addiction. He did not make u take anything. Your choice. Take responsibility for ur own choices! Dr. Ritchea is a kind, humble and compassionate Man. Has been my Dr. For almost 9 years now. Never in my 62 years have I ever had a Dr. Who took as much time with me to listen, explain and genuinely care about my condition and my life. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!! HE DOES NOT DESERVE ALL OF THIS NEGATIVE ABUSE. It would be a better world if more Dr.'s were as attentive to there patients as he is. I love my Dr. RITCHEA. Carry on Doc. If ur looking for a Dr. Who cares give him a call. AND TO U WHO SAID THEY SHUT HIM DOWN GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT!! DIDN'T HAPPEN.!!!!!!

May 21st, 2015

He is the kindest doctor I've ever went to I feel at ease talking with him about any problem I have had. He is personable he laughs with you and feels sad with yiu . He's real. I could careless about his past everyone has made mistakes. I have seen him change so much since 2012 and its really sad. I think all doctors should be as down to earth as he is. I thank God for such a kind doctor.

Dr. Ritchea is a DRUG DEALER PERIOD! show details Dr. Ritchea is a DRUG DEALER PERIOD!
by Ex Pill Addict on May 20th, 2015

I was a patient of "Doctor" Ritchea's and I told him I had pain on a certain part of my body where I had surgery and had plates and he would walk in the room and ask me how was another part of my body where there was nothing wrong.. He did this on a regular basis! He didn't care if I was in pain or not and truth be told, I wasn't really in pain, I just wanted pills.... He couldn't even remember or didn't even look on the medical record to show what he was treating me for! I was only like 100 pounds then and he was prescribing me 150 30mg oxycontin, 120 hydrocodone, 120 somas (muscle relaxers), & 90 xanax. I was so hooked on pills I thought I was gonna die when I didn't have any because my body was withdrawing. Please don't ever go to this "doctor"!! The D.E.A just shut his office down today because they are investigating him for a number of things, but I don't know if he will stay shut down. They said on the news that he is accused of being a pill mill and I know first hand that HE IS!!

Mar 11th, 2015

He has got to be one of the best dr's in his field. I used him starting in 2007. and would still be there if the pharmacies would fill his prescriptions. He had completed his reviews, so let's all ban together and see if we can put this excellent doctor back to work. To all pharmacy's fill his scripts and let the people who choose to get their dr back do so. Patricia Ellison

by Rachel on Feb 18th, 2015

He listens to his patients and is one of the last of a dying breed of Doctors the world will miss when they are all gone

by Nikki M on Oct 5th, 2014

Dr Ritchea is the absolute best doctor that I have had the honor of receiving treatment from since having my scoliosis surgery in 1992 at age 12. With a 68 and 58 degree curve in two sections of my spine, I required pain management beginning at age 30 and after approximately 10 different physicians, Dr Ritchea is and will from now on be the only doctor whom I will trust with any type of care concerning my spine. He is a wonderful doctor as well as on a personable level. His office has NEVER been less than spotless, and his wife is very helpful and has never hesitated to answer any questions I've had. I love the ability to be in and out in less than 30 minutes. Dr Ritchea is an excellent physician through and through and I will be his patient from now on and would recommend anyone else to see him too!

May 30th, 2014

Has been my Dr. For over 7 years. He is humble, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He treats you like A human not a number. LOVE HIM

by chris meadows on Oct 28th, 2013

The most comfortable Doctor a patient can have show details The most comfortable Doctor a patient can have
by Theresa on May 15th, 2013

In spite of Dr. Ritchea current situation, and what The FBI,ABI CIA,or medical folks say leave my Doctor alone,If It wasn't for him I would be in bad shape right now,He is a very good DOCTOR,one of the best out there.So that lady that wrote and said those negative things you need to stop!patients believe in him and we stand with him,no matter what! Go catch real bad men like the terrorists that want to harm this this country not a local Doctor who just needs to be left alone to take of his patients!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Felicia on Apr 2nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Ritchea and I have never had a problem! Their waiting room is clean as well as the bathrooms! He has a great bedside manner which is rare! I really enjoy him being my Dr. And I would highly recommend him! I've been a patient for over year and I haven't had a single problem! If your looking for an overall good Dr. He's the one!

He is a rip off artist who does not care for his patients only money show details He is a rip off artist who does not care for his patients only money
Nov 18th, 2012

I wouldn't trust him with my DEAD DOG!! He is after blood, and he will get it!! Dr. Ritchea was convicted of fraud by Medicare and fined $6.6 million for injecting fake nerve blocks in elderly and disabled patients - I was one of them. He also saw me before being convicted and charged me $1,200.00 to draw a blood specimen to drug test me after an auto accident because my primary care Dr. does not treat auto accident cases, but he did blood work on a routine visit the day before Dr. Ritchea saw me for the accident. His office staff treated me like a criminal drug user with no reason to do so. My test came back negative as known because I do not use drugs. I tried to talk to his office manager - HIS WIFE - about the charges but she refused to discuss it. His office is only interested in making money from any where they can get it. !

I trust Dr. Ritchea with my life. show details I trust Dr. Ritchea with my life.
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Ritchea is an excellent doctor. Make a long story brief, my wife suffered an illness. Dr. Ritchea humbled himself and brought in one specialist after another until a positive diagnosis and treatment. Otherwise, she would have died less than one week.He has been my doctor since his practiced opened in Phenix City, AL. I thank GOD for HIS blessings.

Diabetic/Heart Patient show details Diabetic/Heart Patient
Sep 1st, 2012

constantly monitors A-1c level, blood pressure and cholesterol. Listens to concerns and adjusts medications to better maintain health!! First doctor to explain what was going on with my diseases... BEST DOCTOR! Been with him for over 5 yrs.

Need more Drs like him show details Need more Drs like him
Mar 10th, 2012

Only Dr. That i have seen that will take time to listen to you.seems actualy concered about your health.

Patricia show details Patricia
Dec 12th, 2011

As for me He is an excellent DR, I have been his patient for 7 years. He reminds me of a country Doc, with a wealth of information concerning his patients. He is caring, concerned, and very involved in the care of his patients. He has kept me going for all this time. Dope Pusher??????, I THINK NOT, YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE HE HAS REFUSED TO TREAT. iF YOU are searching for pain meds this doctor is not for you!!!

Very pleased show details Very pleased
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr, Richea's approach to health matters is methodical and logical. He's a straight shooter when he answers my questions. When he's dealing with his patients...one can tell that he listens and spends the appropriate time needed for an office visit. His staff is very responsive as well.

Dr.Ritchea is one of the best !! show details Dr.Ritchea is one of the best !!
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr.Ritchea is as good of a Dr. as you will find if you follow his instructions he will get to the bottom of your overall health an and keep you living a better quality of life.He is a very good Dr.,and I'm very glad that I found him.

Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Ritchea is nasty! His office is so nasty. He FINALLY got caught filing false medicare claims. He is a poor excuse of a Doctor. His license should be pulled. All he does is dope up the world!!!

best in our area show details best in our area
Jan 20th, 2009

he takes the time to answer all questions you may have, and checks out your concerns. takes the time to listen, willing to direct to other doctors if necessary, ie. i needed exam for ear problem, he made arrangements for me to see ent specialist... helps to keep a tight check on blood sugars, lipids, cholesterol.. very thorough doctor!