A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ritchie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ritchie, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ross Ritchie MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Robert Ritchie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ritchie practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, AR.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.