A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Riviello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Riviello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Riviello, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Riviello graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riviello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Riviello M.P.H. and MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert Riviello practice?
- Dr. Robert Riviello has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Riviello practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.