Learn more about Dr. Robert Riviello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Riviello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Riviello, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Riviello graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riviello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riviello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Riviello practice?
Dr. Robert Riviello practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.