Learn more about Dr. Robert Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rizzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rizzo, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Leg Ulcer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rizzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Rizzo FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Robert Rizzo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rizzo practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Roxbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Woburn, MA.
See West Roxbury Surgeons and West Roxbury Cardiothoracic Surgeons.