A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rizzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rizzo, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rizzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Rizzo FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Robert Rizzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rizzo practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.