The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rizzo
Dr. Robert Rizzo, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in West Roxbury, MA, with other offices in Woburn, MA and Framingham, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Rizzo is affiliated with Brigham & Women`s Hospital, Cape Cod Health Systems and Cape Cod Hospital. Dr. Rizzo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rizzo has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Rizzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Roxbury, MA.
Dr. Noah Rosen
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi19
Dr. Yan Katsnelson
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Hematology
West Roxbury, MA 0.03 mi23
Dr. Miguel Haime
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
West Roxbury, MA 0.32 mi34