Very gracious gentleman show details Very gracious gentleman
Nov 15th, 2013

My appointment was for an HSG at Baylor Fort Worth. I was extremely nervous. Any woman trying to have a baby will tell you it's a very emotional time and all things medical and procedural relating to it are overwhelming and cause you to run with high emotions. Dr. Roberts was patient and kind when he entered the room. He introduced himself and was very compassionate when I expressed how nervous I was. He put me at ease as much as he could have. He dispensed with the painful procedure as professionally, gently and quickly as possible. At no time did I feel embarrassed or uncomfortable with him or what he was doing. The HSG itself is rather painful and he was very attentive and paid close attention to my paIn threshold. He asked several times during the procedure if I was ok and naturally I responded with snarky sarcasm - my immediate self defense when feeling pain. He would just say ok and move along, never addressing it or admonishing me. In fact, he never mentioned it and acted as if it never happened at all. Afterwards he explained what he saw in the films and did his best to make sure I fully understood what he had said. His mannerisms were very much that of a well raised gentleman. I am very grateful to have had him as my doctor today and thankful for his graciousness. May God bless him for his kindness.