Dr. Robert Robichaux Jr MD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 8th, 2013
Unbelievable!
At no time during my stay in the hospital did any one Dr. out of the three separate Dr.'s that I saw spend more than 3-4 minutes talking to me, I felt like I was just another sheep being hurded into surgery. After my surgery for a pace maker, I was told to take only advil to which I protested because I was already in quite a bit of pain, so reluctantly Dr. Robichaux gave me some pain killers (enough for a day or two) and sent me on my way. After a few days I was still very uncomfortable and advil wasn't cutting it so I called the office (after just being in for my checkup) Dr. Robichaux's nurse was combative and told me how MOST patients do not need meds. I told her that my fibromyalgia was making it worse and she told me they do not treat the fibro (Well yeah duh but you have to take into consideration any health issues that could worsen the pain, the fibro didn't cause the pain the surgery did! (I was under the impression I was an individual with individual needs, not every person heals or even perceives the pain the same. I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE SURGEONS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR QUALITY ONE ON ONE TIME AND IF YOU SHOULD HAVE SPECIFIC NEEDS THAT SURPASS THE NORM!