Learn more about Dr. Robert Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Robles, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Robles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leon Robles MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Robles practice?
- Dr. Robert Robles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Robles practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Hill, CA.
See San Ramon Internists, San Ramon Oncologists, and San Ramon Hematologists.