A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Robles, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robles, MD is board certified in Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood and Clotting Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer Hematologic Neoplasm
- Hematologic Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Robles practice?
Dr. Robert Robles practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Internists, Pleasant Hill Oncologists, and Pleasant Hill Hematologists.