A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Robles, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Robles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leon Robles MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Robles practice?
- Dr. Robert Robles has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Robles practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See San Ramon Internists, San Ramon Oncologists, and San Ramon Hematologists.