A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roca
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roca graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Roca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Roca MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Roca practice?
- Dr. Robert Roca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roca practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Psychiatrists, and Columbia Geriatric Doctors.