A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roca
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Roca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roca graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Roca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Roca MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Roca practice?
- Dr. Robert Roca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roca practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Psychiatrists, and Columbia Geriatric Doctors.