Learn more about Dr. Robert Roca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roca
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roca graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Roca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Roca MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Roca practice?
- Dr. Robert Roca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roca practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Psychiatrists, and Columbia Geriatric Doctors.