A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rockower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rockower is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rockower, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockower graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rockower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rockower DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Rockower practice?
- Dr. Robert Rockower has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rockower practices Family Medicine near Belleview, FL.
See Belleview Family Physicians.